THE MAYAN PROPHECIES: The Renewal of the World 2012-2072
By Kenneth Johnson
Jaguar Medicine is the fruit of years’ worth of research in Guatemala and southern Mexico. Kenneth Johnson, author of the well-known book Jaguar Wisdom, and Anita Garr, a long-time resident of the traditionalist Mayan community of Momostenango, Guatemala, have sought out, interviewed and studied with indigenous Mayan healers of every variety. In this volume you will learn:
- The concept of energies within the body that forms the theoretical basis of Mayan healing traditions
- The use of simple, well-known herbs to create tinctures, teas, salves and soaps
- The essentials of Mayan massage
- The Mayan sweat lodge tradition
- Healing and divining with gemstones
- The healing power of sacred places
- Using dreams to heal
- The use of ritual and ceremony for psychological cleansing
Based upon the teachings of seven healers from throughout the Mayan world, Jaguar Medicine is a unique glimpse into a different world of healing, where body and soul are one and healing takes place on a multitude of levels all at once.
The Mayan Calendar did not “end” in 2012. In his new book, The Mayan Prophecies: The Renewal of the World, 2012-2072, Kenneth Johnson explores the prophecies preserved in the secret knowledge books of the Yucatec Maya and their message for the years ahead.
Please order at: