$17.99 (trade paperback)
50+Mayan Calendar tables; complete index
MAYAN CALENDAR ASTROLOGY:
Mapping Your Inner Cosmos
Finally, Ken’s new book, focusing entirely on Mayan astrology, is available.
The first person to publish information about the five-sign Mayan Cross horoscope in English (1997), Ken has continued his studies with Mayan Daykeepers throughout the years, and has now created a complete manual of Mayan astrological practice. All the material in this unique new book is based upon information obtained from shamanic Mayan astrologers in Guatemala; there are no “New Age” inventions or “interpretations.”
In addition to the well-known “Mayan Cross” or “Mayan Destiny Chart” comprised of five day-signs, Ken’s Mayan Calendar Astrology also includes:
- The differences in meaning between the day-sign, the birth number, and other astrological factors
- The complete nine-sign horoscope of three columns (life path, material world, and intuitive gifts
- A unique method for determining the phases of human life
- A little known technique for assessing human relationships by combining two horoscopes into a composite
- The importance of the Lord of the Year
- The meaning of the solar and lunar cycles and
- A powerful meditative technique called the Path of Feathered Serpent, which is based on one’s own “personal lunar month” and is designed, through a series of guided meditations, to awaken the koyopa or “inner lightning” which we all possess.
Mayan Calendar Astrology: Mapping Your Inner Cosmos is designed as a course of instruction in the art. Calendar diagrams and horoscope templates can easily be printed out and used by students to design their own Mayan astrological workbooks. A printed edition is planned for the near future; be among the first to purchase this unique work at a low price and save a few trees in the process.
© 2009-10 Kenneth Johnson, all rights reserved.